The Avon Stream

Downstream from Shakespeare and upstream from Cabot

My Photo
Name:
Location: Spokane, Washington, United States

16 October 2005

British Telecom, why do you hate me?

Sorry about this, everybody, but the Internet has gone out in my house once more. As you all would probably expect, I have absolutely no idea when it will be up and running again. My hope is that it will be functional by Monday, but of course that's just wishful thinking. Once it is going again, I'll post my backlogs, hopefully just a day or two's worth this time. The brief update on things here is that I spent yesterday in two of the most beautiful cities I have ever had the pleasure of visiting: Bradford-on-Avon and Bath. It was a busy day, and I pretty well wore myself out with walking, but it was absolutely worth it. Today I plan to research and hopefully write a short paper for my "Controversies" class on the surprisingly contentious subject of ichnotaxonomy (No idea what I'm talking about? Stay tuned and you'll hear all about it!). So, 'til I can get online at home again, cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home