It's the Internet! Hooray, Internet!
Today was an exciting day for two reasons. First, the Internet is back! Apparently the man that was replacing our Senior Resident's phone unplugged the connection while he was working and never plugged it back in. Second, we've switched the topic of debate in the "Controversies" class from trace fossils to the origin of birds, about which I could happily read all day. That's a lucky thing, as I get to give a ten minute presentation on Mesozoic birds on Friday. If nothing else, I get to write about Archaeopteryx, everyone's favorite fossil! Speaking of the word "favorite" (not "favourite"), I've given up on trying to write this journal in British English. It just didn't flow well when I had to go back and change words all the time. Also, the spellings of some words here just make me cringe: kerb, civilisation, and gaol, for example. Sadly, that little rant is all I have for today. I promise to post a more exciting entry tomorrow.

2 Comments:
Personally, rather than rejoicing about my internet working again, I would feel like an idiot if the only thing preventing me from accessing the world wide web were an unplugged cord. But that's just me.
"Said the beautiful man!"
Post a Comment
<< Home