Dream the Impossible Dream
Well, New Mexico was not to be after all. I got an email from them yesterday saying that the lab I was interested in was full, so the Land of Enchantment is not to be my destination next fall. On the plus side, Berkeley may be back in play, as I had the stunning realization that there were other labs there doing work in line with my interests, so the Impossible Dream is still alive (truth be told, it's far from my first choice, but it's Berkeley, after all)!
While I realize that the Avon Stream shares a huge percentage of its audience with Open Mike, I thought that for the benefit of those who are not familiar with Mike and Arnel's latest business venture/public service I'd throw in this link. Surely there's someone on your Christmas list who could profit from a pro-evolution t-shirt (Look at the clever way they lampoon the Discovery Institute!). Also in response to an earlier post on Mike's blog, check out this story from the local newspaper. It will reassure you that the US is not the only country to have idiots in it.
While I realize that the Avon Stream shares a huge percentage of its audience with Open Mike, I thought that for the benefit of those who are not familiar with Mike and Arnel's latest business venture/public service I'd throw in this link. Surely there's someone on your Christmas list who could profit from a pro-evolution t-shirt (Look at the clever way they lampoon the Discovery Institute!). Also in response to an earlier post on Mike's blog, check out this story from the local newspaper. It will reassure you that the US is not the only country to have idiots in it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home