Fröliche Ostern!
That's "Happy Easter" in German, as near as my computer's translation widget can tell. I'm flying to Berlin tomorrow, and will be back on the 18th, so during that time don't go looking here for your entertainment (and if you do look here for entertainment under normal circumstances, I'm very, very sorry...). Rest assured, though, that you can expect a massive update (with photos, naturally) when I get back.
One bit of news before I sign off for a week: I submitted my first ever symposium abstract today, for a meeting that will be taking place in Cambridge in June. It's on my dinosaur fossil record paper, which I can only hope will actually be done by then... Wish me luck on getting it accepted!
I hope you all have an excellent Easter!
One bit of news before I sign off for a week: I submitted my first ever symposium abstract today, for a meeting that will be taking place in Cambridge in June. It's on my dinosaur fossil record paper, which I can only hope will actually be done by then... Wish me luck on getting it accepted!
I hope you all have an excellent Easter!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home