Deutschland!
Well, fresh on the heels of getting back from Spain, now I have new travel news! I'm going to Germany for Easter. It'll be a couple of days in Berlin followed by Easter weekend with Christian's (an old friend from high school) family in Hamburg. It'll actually be a return to Hamburg for me (I was there in 2002), but Berlin will be a completely new experience, and I can't wait to see it. Plus, I get a real, family Easter! I'm really looking forward to it.
Tomorrow, it's back to the grindstone. This time, though, it'll be a much more pleasurable task, as my only class is Systematic Methods. As the name probably means nothing to you all, it basically deals with methods of quantifying and illustrating evolution (you could argue that on some level the class is all about matrices and Venn Diagrams, if you wanted to give it a mathematical angle). I know it sounds not at all thrilling, but after a term of Sedimentology, anything with an evolutionary bent is a welcome change.
Finally, I realized that I never posted the link to my Spain photos. Here it is. The photos are, not surprisingly, in the "Madrid" and "Segovia" albums. Enjoy!
Tomorrow, it's back to the grindstone. This time, though, it'll be a much more pleasurable task, as my only class is Systematic Methods. As the name probably means nothing to you all, it basically deals with methods of quantifying and illustrating evolution (you could argue that on some level the class is all about matrices and Venn Diagrams, if you wanted to give it a mathematical angle). I know it sounds not at all thrilling, but after a term of Sedimentology, anything with an evolutionary bent is a welcome change.
Finally, I realized that I never posted the link to my Spain photos. Here it is. The photos are, not surprisingly, in the "Madrid" and "Segovia" albums. Enjoy!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home