The Avon Stream

Downstream from Shakespeare and upstream from Cabot

My Photo
Name:
Location: Spokane, Washington, United States

27 June 2006

Time Flies When You're Having Fun

I see that once again, I've brilliantly left out the link to my Yahoo Photos page for anyone who wants to see more shots of Cambridge. Well, here it is. Hope you all enjoy them. Speaking of enjoying things, I've finally moved on to the analysis stage of my research. It's still a good deal of work, of course, but at least I can finally start seeing all my long hours of data entry paying off (and paying off in the form of colorful Excel graphs, which if nothing else are fun to look at). Wonder of wonders, it looks like there might even have been a legitimate (though minor) mass extinction at the time I'm studying, so at the moment it's all very gratifying (And maybe publishable? We'll see...). I may even have a very rough draft written up in the next couple of weeks. That's all just as well, as I realized the other day just how little time I have here before coming home. Only seven more weeks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home