Wish me Luck...Again!
Tomorrow I officially finish off my classes here at Bristol by taking my Sedimentology exam. Needless to say, it's been a boring weekend reading up on rocks, but after this I should be able to relax a bit again. I hope. The good news is, I managed to do a few fun things over the last few days. I went to the zoo on Thursday after the exam for a chance to get out in the sun and stretch my legs, and it was an excellent time (Remember those giant stick insects I wanted to see so badly back in the Fall? Well, I finally saw them! They were, in fact, pretty huge, but I'm not all that certain it was worth all the wait.). On Friday, I got my picture taken by the international student recruiting people. In exchange for the scholarship they're giving me, they want to use my picture in recruiting pamphlets and whatnot (which I can't help thinking is probably a mistake, but they're giving me money, so I'm not going to argue). They got a bunch of shots of me in the department, and seemed especially fond of pictures of me coming through doors. It was a miserable and embarrassing experience all in all, but again, you don't argue with £2000 when you're a broke student. Of course, the bulk of my time these last few days has been curled up with my Sedimentology textbook. I can't wait until this exam is over...

1 Comments:
John didn't know you were going to become a model in Bristol did you. Did you show them "MAGNUM".
AB
Post a Comment
<< Home