May Day! May Day!
Thanks, I suppose, to a more socialized government, May Day is actually a national holiday in Britain (not that that means a whole lot when you have no classes on Mondays, but the thought's appreciated, I'm sure). What better way to celebrate it than the traditional British activities of working on my research project (I can now tell you all about the fossil faunas of Dry Mesa Quarry, Colorado and Tendaguru, Tanzania) and playing softball? I collected another "badge" during practice today, though this one was more for shame than for honor: a bruise from a funny-hop grounder that hit me in the wrist. I probably shouldn't have just admitted that on the Internet. Oh well. Isn't humility what May Day's all about? (No, of course it isn't...)

1 Comments:
Naah, it is not about humility, it is about Morris dancing.
Post a Comment
<< Home