The Avon Stream

Downstream from Shakespeare and upstream from Cabot

My Photo
Name:
Location: Spokane, Washington, United States

26 April 2006

Great Scot!

Well, I know how much you all love to hear about my travel plans, so I thought I'd share the latest news on that front. Today, I took advantage of another EasyJet sale and will be winging my way up to Inverness, Scotland next month for a couple of days. The city itself by all accounts has not too much going for it, but it's just north of Loch Ness and just south of the Black Isle, ancestral home of the Urquharts (=Orcutts). Should be a fun way to celebrate the end of classes.
Also, I'll be heading to Cambridge a month after that for a grad student paleo conference. Everything's confirmed except for whether or not I'll be presenting...
Finally, on the note of travel, I realized that once again I forgot to post the link to my photos of Germany. Here it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home