The Avon Stream

Downstream from Shakespeare and upstream from Cabot

My Photo
Name:
Location: Spokane, Washington, United States

11 May 2006

Work, work, work; that's all I'm good for around here...

It's been a boring week for posts, I realize.  It comes down to not having much to say; essentially, I've been doing nothing but work this week.  The grind hasn't even been interrupted by softball, as the weather has not been conducive to outdoor activities (I will say that seeing a thunderstorm approaching frighteningly close while standing in the middle of an open field is a spectacular sight, though I'm not sure it's one I would recommend).  The good news is, I've made huge strides on my data entry, having moved past the Jurassic and onto the Cretaceous.  I have high hopes of being all done with data entry within a couple of weeks.  Of course, in the absence of having real news to report, I will keep you all posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home