
Apologies again for the long delay in posting - my Internet connection has been pretty shaky this last week, and every time I've sat down to Blogger, it hasn't been working. I'm all done with classes now, and am still waiting on my exam results. Whatever they turn out to be, having that monkey off my back is a great feeling. It's also less than 10 weeks until I return home now, which I have no complaints about either... I was finally officially presented with my scholarship certificate on Thursday, which was a far lower-key event than I'd secretly been hoping for, though at least I got free pastries! I also took a day trip up to Gloucester, which is really not a very exciting place, though they do have some very nice old dockyards and an excellent cathedral (Recognize the picture above? It's from the cathedral, where they filmed several interior scenes from the Harry Potter movies. I've got more photos on my
Yahoo Photos site, if anyone's interested.). My project supervisors are, as I write this, just arriving in Beijing, meaning I'll be on my own academically for a few weeks. Other than that, I'm not sure anything particularly newsworthy has happened in the last week. I hope the early Summer weather back in the states is as gorgeous as it is here!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home