The Avon Stream

Downstream from Shakespeare and upstream from Cabot

My Photo
Name:
Location: Spokane, Washington, United States

26 January 2006

I Don't Like Plankton

For those of you that are interested in this sort of thing, I took my exam for 'Micropalaeontology' today. That's two projects/exams down, three to go. I've been glad all along that I was getting this particular test out of the way first and...well...I am glad it's done. Let's just leave it at that. On the plus side, pretty much the entire MSc crowd went out for drinks and dinner afterwards, which was a lot of fun. I got introduced to a new pub that I'd had no idea even existed before, despite the fact that I walk within half a block of it regularly. So, when all was said and done, a productive day.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear "The Journal of Foraminiferal Research" is a great read on a cold winter's night.

2:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home