Springing Into Term III
Well, how is everyone back in Seahawk Land? One of the good things about being over here is that you can avoid coverage of US sports if you want, so if there's a huge disappointment (like say some refs cost your team the championship - just hypothetically speaking, of course...) you can pretend it never happened. I think that's probably enough said about that, though. I don't want to open up any shallow wounds...
On a happier note, I put last term behind me on Monday when I took the exam for Dinosaurs. I could actually relax for a bit now, if not for the presentation I have to give on Friday, my upcoming Sedimentology mini-exam (ugh), my ongoing dinosaur fossil record paper...Of course, what did I think I was getting myself into when I came here? Guess I shouldn't complain.
We had our first rain in a while yesterday, the temperature's been in the mid 40s (Fahrenheit) and I just heard some wind rattling the door. It's beginning to feel a lot like Spring (or at least the type of Spring I'm used to...)! I love the Temperate Zone.
On a happier note, I put last term behind me on Monday when I took the exam for Dinosaurs. I could actually relax for a bit now, if not for the presentation I have to give on Friday, my upcoming Sedimentology mini-exam (ugh), my ongoing dinosaur fossil record paper...Of course, what did I think I was getting myself into when I came here? Guess I shouldn't complain.
We had our first rain in a while yesterday, the temperature's been in the mid 40s (Fahrenheit) and I just heard some wind rattling the door. It's beginning to feel a lot like Spring (or at least the type of Spring I'm used to...)! I love the Temperate Zone.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home