One month and counting...
As of yesterday, I have one month until I come home (meaning, obviously, that as of today I have less than a month before leaving Bristol, which is still a bit hard to fathom). In honor of the milestone, I took a trip to Bath, probably my last until whenever I return to England. It's as lovely a place as always, not even marred by the religious nut on the street who lectured me on what kind of grain was best for feeding to seagulls. Ah, I will miss England...It's been radio silence from me lately, I realize, but that's because I've been spending pretty boring days working in my thesis. The good news is that I actually have a decent chunk of it written, and may actually be able to have it all done by the time I fly back (though I could well have to finish it back home). Speaking of work that I'll have to do upon returning to the Northwest, I have my Oregon email now, as well as a schedule of my first week there. More exciting is the fact that I may have a lead on a place to live, though I don't want to get my hopes up too high...

1 Comments:
So don't hold us in suspence. What is, religiously speaking, the appropriate grain for feeding sea gulls (with scriptural references, if possible)?
Post a Comment
<< Home